[strongSwan] Upcoming joint strongSwan and wolfSSL Webinar

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri May 28 13:30:14 CEST 2021

Please join us for our upcoming webinar with Security Expert Eric
Blankenhorn from wolfSSL and Andreas Steffen from the strongSwan Project.

Leveraging the FIPS-certified security of wolfSSL and the power of
strongSwan to make a more perfect VPN!

strongSwan and wolfSSL are coming together to present a better approach
to a VPN with FIPS-certified cryptography. wolfSSL has had an interest
in enabling FIPS 140-2/140-3 support with strongSwan so they contributed
the wolfssl crypto plugin to the strongSwan project a while ago.

The wolfSSL engineers have now verified that everything is working with
the wolfCrypt FIPS 140-2 validated module. wolfSSL is pleased that with
the latest release of wolfSSL v4.7.0 and the wolfCrypt FIPS 140-2 module
validated on FIPS certificate 3389, strongSwan support is working
splendidly.

When: Jun 2, 2021 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Topic: wolfSSL and strongSwan Partner webinar

Register in advance for this webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2V7369-WT0O00xu89WLyRQ

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

Bring any questions you may have, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards

Andreas Steffen

The invitation to the webinar is also available on the wolfSSL site:

https://www.wolfssl.com/upcoming-webinar-wolfssl-strongswan-partner-webinar/

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
strongSec GmbH, 8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)