[strongSwan] NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN when using 5.6.2 on Ubuntu 18.04

Karuna Sagar Krishna karunasagark at gmail.com
Fri May 14 22:20:46 CEST 2021

I think I figured out the issue. There were 2 instances of starter process
running. Would this have caused `sudo ipsec update` to not really take
effect?

root      3625     1  0 May12 ?        00:00:00 /usr/lib/ipsec/starter
--daemon charon --nofork
root      4246  3625  0 May12 ?        00:00:02 /usr/lib/ipsec/charon
root      5313     1  0 May12 ?        00:00:00 /usr/lib/ipsec/starter
--daemon charon

--karuna