[strongSwan] Establishing IKE_SA failed, peer not responding

Marcelo Olcese (Gmail) marcelo.olcese at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:17:36 CEST 2021

Hi Tobias!

first, thanks for your time !!
second, I checked several times until I copied it directly from the server that if it works ... I even retyped it ... then the PSK is correct.
I keep checking, what I find is that the version that works is strongswan 5.2.1.6 (Debian 8) and the one that I can't connect to is 5.5.1.4 (Debian 9).
Can the error go through there?