[strongSwan] FreeBSD endpoints issue

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Tue Feb 23 11:43:39 CET 2021

Hi Clement,

I think, you can safely remove this route entry, since it's handled by
the policy.

Or (and I'd prefer this way) configure route-based VPN
(https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/RouteBasedVPN),
just to avoid confuses when using both routing and policy switching at
the same time.

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison