[strongSwan] chain multiple vpn on android

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Tue Apr 20 20:56:56 CEST 2021

Hello Rafael,

The app does not support that.
Generally, because the Android app uses the same source code with just an
Android specific UI and some extra plugins, the restrictions are at the very least those
of the base software (strongSwan). strongSwan doesn't support VPNs inside
VPNs either explicitely because (AFAIK) the Linux kernel with XFRM can't do it.

Kind regards
Noel