[strongSwan] Export XFRM StrongSwan / IPSec routes to Quagga (OSPF)

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Sun Oct 25 20:03:43 CET 2020

Hi,

if it's option, you can consider Bird, which can import from specified
table - https://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-6.html#ss6.6 :

|kernel table /number/|

    Select which kernel table should this particular instance of the
    Kernel protocol work with. Available only on systems supporting
    multiple routing tables.

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison