[strongSwan] ikeV1 tunnel established but packets are not routed. V2 works.

Nick Nick at notashutin.com
Fri Mar 20 16:39:14 CET 2020

There is a page at the strongswan site that talks about different options for route-based tunneling (Google it), which is what I think you want... You could tie the IP Xfrm activity to a virtual interface... Vti-based, xfrm-based, or tun-tap based.I think you may want to look at that.Also, is there a reason your specifically choosing ikev1, as opposed to ikev2 in your config?