[strongSwan] access roadwarriors from server's LAN - how?

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Mon Jun 15 11:29:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

may be it makes sense to consider different interfaces? One for public
access, another one - for LAN access.

Take a look into
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/RouteBasedVPN

You can use VTI configuration for LAN purposes, while having separate
interface (with masquerading) for public access.

Hope this'll help.