[strongSwan] access roadwarriors from server's LAN - how?

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Mon Jun 15 08:16:15 CEST 2020

Hi L.,

if you can ping server from client, then, in general, you can ping
everything from everywhere.

It is a question of routing and firewalls, e.g.

- NodeA at LAN should know, that ClientA at VPN resides behind VPNSrv at LAN

- ClientA at VPN should allow access to his services from VPN connection

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison