[strongSwan] Strongswan VPN gateway

Athmane Bouazzouni athmane2.dz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:44:22 CEST 2020

Hi,

How are you sharing your VPN with others? Did you change the routing on
your internal network and on the VPN server (it has 2 NICs, right?)?

Did you set *net.ipv4.ip_forward=1* and *net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding=1* on
/*etc/sysctl.conf* ?

Try to add (in ipsec.conf):

        installpolicy=yes
        leftfirewall=yes
Did you try to run tcpdump to see if the traffic arrives to the VPN server?

Regards,
http://devops101.net