[strongSwan] IPsec drop policies 2

noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Tue Jan 21 07:44:52 CET 2020

Hello,

It doesn't "stop working". It enforces your configured policies. Mind providing me the output of "swanctl -q ; ip x p ; swanctl -P ; ip route show table all ; ip rule ; iptables-save ; swanctl -u --child dropall", please?
The command at the end unroutes the conn so you get the output.

Kind regards

Noel

Am January 20, 2020 10:25:25 PM UTC schrieb reterverv ercertecrterc <bernd1293 at inbox.lv>:

>> Use priority = 3 instead of priority = 1 and try it.
>
>Hello.
>
>I have already tried that, but the OpenWrt router stops working, when I
>run the command "swanctl --load-all".
>I have to reboot the OpenWrt router to get it running again. Do you
>have any idea why this is happening?
>
>Best regards
>
>Bernd

Sent from mobile