[strongSwan] spi allocation failed

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Fri Jan 3 19:23:28 CET 2020

Hello Naveen,

That means the RNG (RNG_WEAK type) that is provided by whatever plugin didn't return an SPI but a failure instead.
Check what plugin provides RNG_WEAK on your system (ipsec stroke listalgs or swanctl --list-algs) and check how that could occur.
Maybe file a bug with the project that maintains the library or something. It's up to you.

Kind regards

Noel