[strongSwan] IKEv2 tunnel VPN - inform to the server side the local IP of a client behind NAT?

lists at protomundo.com lists at protomundo.com
Wed Feb 26 21:10:35 CET 2020

Hello!

I set up a IKEv2 tunnel VPN between a client and a dial-in server. The client is behind NAT and receives its local IP address by the way of DHCP, which is a matter of change. This far, everything works well. My question is, once a VPN is established, is there a convenient (our of the box) way to inform to the server side the local IP address of the client? I mean that IP behind the NAT and which was assigned via DHCP of the LAN to which the client belongs to.

Many thanks in advance for any hints or suggestions.

Best regards

Rolf