[strongSwan] automating Strongswan for Android with Tasker

David H. Durgee dhdurgee at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 19:09:19 CET 2020

Your eyes for this are better than mine, as I missed that difference as
well.  Correcting that to match the working task now has both of them
working.  I next created two state profiles, one when connected to my
home WiFi network which exits the VPN and one when connected to any
other WiFi network which enters the VPN.  This should allow the android
tablet to safely use WiFi at all times.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Dave