[strongSwan] IPv6, whole /64 in transport mode

Victor Sudakov vas at sibptus.ru
Sat Feb 1 04:30:32 CET 2020

Dear Noel,

For the lack of better documentation in ipsec.conf(5) I copied the setup in
https://www.strongswan.org/testing/testresults/ikev2/trap-any/dave.ipsec.conf
only for IPv6.

When the config on Host A looks like this:

conn test-v6
    right=%any
    rightsubnet=2001:19f0:8001:1219::/64
    type=transport
    authby=psk
    auto=route

I see that "setkey -DP" outputs no IPv6 policies at all in the kernel
SPD. So obviously something is incorrect again.

Can you provide a pointer to the correct configuration?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49 at fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/