[strongSwan] xauth authentication backend

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Fri Sep 27 17:37:07 CEST 2019

Hello,

You will need to go through a local RADIUS server, in which you need to implement your custom authentication logic
(meaning the checking against all those different backends). You'll use the eap-radius plugin for that, which will
then automatically also forward all XAUTH authentications to the configured RADIUS server.

Multiple authentication rounds means that the client actively participates in every of those rounds and each one
has to succeed, meaning it has to be aware of those. In your case, that evidently won't work for you.

Kind regards

Noel