[strongSwan] allow multiple EAP identities but not %any

Christoph Harder charder at telco-tech.de
Wed Oct 30 14:53:55 CET 2019

Hello everybody,

is it possible to define multiple EAP identities per connection, without
using %any ?

For example in the swanctl.conf I define two connections and in the
secrets section I define multiple EAP secrets/identities.
Is there any way to specify connections.<conn>.remote<suffix>.eap_id so
that only certain (but more than one) identities will be accepted? Or is
there only the option to allow either all known identities or only a
single one when using the swanctl.conf (and EAP identities stored in the
secrets section)?

Best regards,
Christoph Harder

--