[strongSwan] swanctl bash autocompletion version 0.1

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed Oct 30 02:13:17 CET 2019

Hello list,

I completed the script in Python (it was impossible to do in Bash).
It is feature complete to swanctl in version 5.8.1, as far as I can tell.
All information about the script (like how to build, how to hack, requirements, ...)
are in the README.md of the repository[1].

I hope you find it helpful. Feedback is encouraged!

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://github.com/Thermi/swanctl-completion