[strongSwan] How to express negation in local_ts/remote_ts?

Glen Huang heyhgl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 07:23:20 CET 2019

I tried it.

Such inverted ts is really huge, and in the charon logs I can see the kernel is adding policies like crazy. The client can wait a long time to connect and eventually timeout.

Looks like specifying the inverted ones directly won’t work.

I can probably manually manipulate the routing table on the client to make it connect to these IPs directly, but that won’t work in a locked-down environment like iOS.

I wonder if there is any other way?