[strongSwan] XFRM fragmentation before encapsulation

André Valentin avalentin at marcant.net
Mon Oct 21 11:34:03 CEST 2019

Hi Noel,

I did some tests with copy_df set. In all cases the fragmentation was done before encryption.
Even with namespaces and net.ipv4.ip_no_pmtu_disc=0 it was not possible to get fragmentation after encryption (like cisco is able to).
In my tests, I always used xfrm interfaces.

But if you find other possibilities, please let me know.

Kind regards,

André