[strongSwan] Interested in ipsec with source routing and/or vrf

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Fri May 24 21:46:32 CEST 2019

Hello,

I'd like to be able to set up multiple (virtual) network interfaces on a single
Linux machine and have them connect to a VPN server.  The VPN server should see
each connection as a unique instance.  The purpose is to load test a VPN server
with a small number of physical client machines.

I know how to set up source-based routing tables and VRFs, and other general
networking things...

But, I do not know much at all about ipsec and VPNs, so I'd be happy to pay
for someone to help me out with this part of things.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>