[strongSwan] Removing individual certs

Roee Agami ragami at bluecedar.com
Mon May 20 17:08:04 CEST 2019

Hi,
We have a configuration layer on top of VICI, which we use to load certs among other things.
A user has the ability to add/modify/delete certs and in case he made a mistake and loaded the wrong cert, I want him to be able to clean it up.
The mistakenly added cert could still be valid, just not the one the user wanted to get loaded on that machine.

Roee.