[strongSwan] building CRED_CERTIFICATE - X509 failed, tried 3 builders

Yogesh Purohit yogeshpurohit2 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 06:15:48 CEST 2019

Thanks Tobias for the reply,

But I visited strongswan wiki page for plugins where description for
openssl plugin is - crypto backend based on openssl,  provides
RSA/ECDSA/DH/ECDH support.  So on my setup RSA certificates are working
whereas ECDSA certs are facing this issue.

So how does RSA certificate work without openssl plugin?

Thanks & Regards