[strongSwan] left subnet stanza

Doug Tucker doug.tucker at navigaglobal.com
Wed Jun 5 16:30:32 CEST 2019

All,

Looking for some help on the leftsubnet = stanza.  Is there a way to put mulitiple subnets on the same line?  I need to give access to 3 subnets on my side from 1 subnet on theirs.  I have tried:

leftsubnet = 10.10.10.0/24 10.10.11.0/24 (and tried putting a comma in between them but it doesn't like that)

using leftsubnet = 0.0.0.0/0 works, but that apparently opens it to any subnet on my side they have a mapping to on theirs...so I lose control.

Is there any way to have multiple subnets on my side on one line?

Doug Tucker
Sr. Director of Networking & Linux Operations

o: 817.975.5832  |  m: 817.975.5832

e: doug.tucker at navigaglobal.com

[cid:image001.png at 01D4FEC7.F32F3010]<https://navigaglobal.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D4FEC7.F32F3010]<https://www.facebook.com/navigaglobal>  [cid:image003.png at 01D4FEC7.F32F3010] <https://twitter.com/navigaglobal>   [cid:image004.png at 01D4FEC7.F32F3010] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/navigaglobal/about/>

Newscycle Solutions is now Naviga. Learn more.<https://navigaglobal.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.