[strongSwan] pool '10.10.10.0/24' is full, unable to assign address

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:42:35 CEST 2019

Hi Noel,

That's fantastic. You mean this setup could deal with 25,600 at a time?
That would be incredible.

So if I pick CIDR: *10.10.10.0/17 <http://10.10.10.0/17> *that could work
with *32768.  *Do you think that's too much?

or should I rather go lower with *10.10.10.0/18 <http://10.10.10.0/18>
,*which comes
down to *16384*.

Many Thanks,