[strongSwan] Strongswan test suite start-test failed to create network vnet1

Vinay Gudur vinaysgudur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 06:12:39 CET 2019

Hi Peter,

virsh net-create /home/user/strongswan-5.6.1.testsuite/testing/config/kvm/
vnet1.xml
error: Failed to create network from /home/user/strongswan-5.6.1.
testsuite/testing/config/kvm/vnet1.xml
error: Requested operation is not valid: network is already active as
'vnet1'

>> Network 'vnet1' looks to be already created. Please run 'stop-testing'
script to cleanup and then restart.

Regards,
Vinay Gudur