[strongSwan] NetworkManager-strongswan-gnome IKEv2 configuration question.

Josh jvpn at use.startmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:44:33 CET 2019

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for the explanation. The observed behavior creates severe
usability problems compare to all other desktop and mobile devices with
don't require custom certificate in this case.
All systems/devices I tried connecting to this server with successfully
found DST Root certificate in OS/device certificate storage.

Is there any reason strongSwan can't utilize linux system default
certificates like curl, wget and possibly others do?

Regards,
Josh.