[strongSwan] What causes: changing proposed traffic selectors for us?

Andreas Thiele Andreas.Thiele at base-engineering.com
Thu Jan 17 15:28:52 CET 2019

Hi Tobias,

thanks a lot for your answer. Indeed that's the problem. It arose because I had to install the extra-plugins package on my Debian beause I need those for Windows clients to connect to another connection definition. Seems by installing everything get activated and thus break my former working config. After applying your setting it works again.

Andreas