[strongSwan] Can charon pass through "vendor-specific" EAP payload to an external entity

Vijay Pandian vijay.pandian at casa-systems.com
Mon Feb 25 17:27:52 CET 2019

Hi Tobias,

Thanks you very much for the response. Are there any existing plugin that I could use as a base to build this new plugin? I am new to developing plugin in strongSwan.

Regarding the PLUGIN_PROVIDE(EAP_SERVER|PEER_VENDOR, type, vendor), although I could fine the EAP_SERVER defined as an enum in src/libcharon/sa/eap/eap_method.h, I could not find the definition for PEER_VENDOR anywhere in the source code. I am using strongswan-5.7.2 as my reference.

Regards,
Vijay