[strongSwan] Error : remote host is behind NAT - received proposals inacceptable - generating IKE_SA_INIT response 0 [ N(NO_PROP) ]

Kostya Vasilyev kman at fastmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:12:40 CET 2019

Based on this in an earlier message:

"you disabled log message for cfg, so you didn't see the details of the
proposal negotiation"
... you may want to enable "cfg" logging under "charondebug"

https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/ConfigSetupSection
And then you should be able to see the actual proposal sent by the
client (Windows) which should help troubleshoot.
-- K