[strongSwan] Wrong DH group and hash in IKE phase 1 proposal

Makarand Pradhan MakarandPradhan at is5com.com
Fri Dec 13 15:45:16 CET 2019

Hi All,

A quick update to my last query.

Make clean and a reboot seems to have fixed the issue. I haven’t modified any strongswan code so it should not have mattered. Anyways. Now I can see the IKE PH1 complete.

*Dec 13 17:14:29.259: ISAKMP:(1008):Input = IKE_MESG_INTERNAL, IKE_PHASE1_COMPLETE
*Dec 13 17:14:29.259: ISAKMP:(1008):Old State = IKE_P1_COMPLETE  New State = IKE_P1_COMPLETE

Thanks.

Makarand Pradhan
Senior Software Engineer.
iS5 Communications Inc.
#1-1815 Meyerside Drive
Mississauga, Ontario
L5T 1G3
Main Line: +1-844-520-0588 Ext. 129
Direct Line: +1-289-724-2296
Cell: +1-226-501-5666
Fax:+1-289-401-5206
Email: makarandpradhan at is5com.com
Website: www.iS5Com.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.