[strongSwan] vici/python interface errors

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Tue Dec 3 12:50:31 CET 2019

Hi Tobias,

in fact, I see a bit different behaviour. Having the following code:

     t = v.terminate({
         'ike-id': ike_id,
         'timeout': 5000
     })
     try:
         for c in t:
             pass
     except Exception as e:
         print(e)

nothing happens to IKE_SA if I omit "for c in t" statement - Strongswan
don't report in the log "12[CFG] vici terminate IKE_SA #nnn" and don't
start processing, regardless of timeout and force parameters.

Processing starts only upon iterating of "t". This is every-time
reproduceable behaviour.

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison