[strongSwan] Regarding Strongswan and AD

Bidhan Khatri bdn.khatri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 03:27:45 CEST 2019

've been searching for the solution but couldn't find it so I'm writing to
you.  I hope I will get an answer. I've configured Strongswan and for
authentication, I'm planning to use Microsoft AD. I've configured radius
client on AD and set up samba on my centos 7 Strongswan server but still
couldn't authenticate the users. I'm stuck somewhere or missing something.

My setup is:
client -> Strongswan(centos 7) -> radius(free radius,centos 7) ->
AD(Microsoft)

Can you provide some guidance regarding this? I've to complete this project
this month.

Thank you