[strongSwan] Need advice on how to connect multiple sites and hosts to a VPN

Marwan Khalili marwan.khalili at edgeguide.com
Thu Apr 25 15:52:40 CEST 2019

Hi,

We currently have a host-to-site (roadwarrior) IKEv2 solution that we wish to expand further. Our clients are calling for a solution that allows multiple sites and hosts to connect to the same VPN.

Example of a use case would be that a client has installed routers in various offices and wishes to connect these networks to a VPN. The client also wishes to connect multiple PCs to the VPN (e.g. from home).

Does anyone have experience in how to setup such a solution or any advice if/how it could be possible using strongSwan?