[strongSwan] length of TRAFFIC_SELECTOR_SUBSTRUCTURE substructure list invalid

Yogesh Purohit yogeshpurohit2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:25:10 CET 2018

Hi Andreas,

No it is not strongswan on peer end. I am using third party VPN.

So is the IKE_AUTH packet size is fixed to 204 bytes for PSK mode and
anything exceeding that can be Invalid length.

Configuration on my side is:

conn %default
        ikelifetime = 28800s
        type = tunnel
        lifetime = 3600s
        dpddelay = 30
        dpdaction = restart
        reauth = no
        mobike = no #disable mobike - no use case
conn 10.109.229.250_1.1.2.0/24-10.109.229.252_2.1.1.0/24
        left=10.109.229.250
        leftid=10.109.229.250
        rightid=10.109.229.252
        leftsubnet=1.1.2.0/24