[strongSwan] reconnect on reboot from android 7.0

Stella Levin stella_levin2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 11:36:43 CEST 2018

 I used the strongswan app that I built from sourcesgit clone http://git.strongswan.org/strongswan.git

Is it correct place to take sources ? If not - is there a newer place ?In the sources the version is 2.0.1. But apk latest is 2.0.2.
BuildConfig.java
VERSION_NAME = "2.0.1"

Thanks, Stella

    On Monday, October 22, 2018, 2:19:39 PM GMT+3, Stella Levin <stella_levin2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Stella Levin <stella_levin2003 at yahoo.com>To: users at lists.strongswan.org <users at lists.strongswan.org>Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018, 4:36:46 PM GMT+3Subject: reconnect on reboot from android 7.0

Hi,

I have a problem. Android app doesn’treconnected after reboot of the device. When I type manually “Connect” – it getconnected.

Samsung Galaxy S7, android 7.0
The files are attached.Charon.log – log from android clientcurrent.log - log from VPN serverstatusall.txt - status all on VPN serveripsec.conf - ipsec config, 2 files
One note, when I make power off, delay 10 min and restart, I see in the charon.log on the device only time of power off, no time for power on. Looks as all the log happens on time of turning off.