[strongSwan] Config doesnt work on Windows 10 and Android

bls s bls3427 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 6 00:19:53 CEST 2018

My directions for importing certificates into Windows 10 can be found at https://github.com/gitbls/pistrong/blob/master/CertInstall.md I've never tested them with Windows 10 Home, so I'd be interested in knowing if they work there.

As an aside, I started using strongSwan following the directions on the zeitgest site you mentioned, and found them to be usable but not easily repeatable, so I built pistrong that codifies my learnings in a script that makes it all easily repeatable. You can find it at https://github.com/gitbls/pistrong

Good luck, and do let me know if my directions work with Windows 10 Home.