[strongSwan] How to have different IKEv2 auth schemes on one server?

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed Oct 3 14:51:44 CEST 2018

Hello Lev,

Yes, configure the eap-dynamic plugin and use that as authentication method for the remote peer in the first (top most) conn. It negotiates the EAP method.
Check the configurations available on the UsableExamples[1] page.

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/UsableExamples