[strongSwan] multiple traffic selectors per child_sa

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Wed Oct 3 09:11:43 CEST 2018

Hi Marco,

just FYI: if you've hit this problem with Cisco - then there is an issue
with both ASA and IOS models:
https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-bug-discussions/cscue42170-ikev2-support-multi-selector-under-the-same-child-sa/td-p/3203894

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison