[strongSwan] Multiple Connections on One Server

Ali Kemal Özkan ako at inensus.com
Mon Jun 18 17:44:28 CEST 2018

Hello together,

I have a question (maybe a silly one), is there a chance to create multiple tunnels with different Networks on one server instance?

I have to share some Data with two Mobile Phone Providers via VPN. We( the company I’m working for) is working with two of them.

Our Case :

Rent one root server (server-1) ( VPS doesn’t support Strongswan) for one Mobile Phone Provider and build a tunnel up.

Rent another server(server-2) for the other Mobile Phone Provider.

The whole business logic is running on server-1. Server-2 one is just a gateway which bypasses data between server-1 and phone provider.

My question:

Can I buy a second IP Address for server-1 and initialize the tunnel on it? Or do I have to use two servers for 2 connections?

Thank you all in advance,

Best Regards,

Kemal