[strongSwan] scepclient and EC pubkey support

Christian Salway christian.salway at naimuri.com
Fri Jun 15 11:10:33 CEST 2018

Hi Markus,

If it can be scripted to create certs, you can write a script to create a cert and then mass mail.  It depends on where the CSR/KEY are created - on the client or in the script and then encrypted into a P12.

You could do something like this:
---------

openssl req -new -newkey ec:<(openssl ecparam -name secp384r1) -nodes -subj “C=GB/CN=${cn}" -keyout private/${cn}.key -out requests/${cn}.csr

openssl x509 -req -in requests/${cn}.csr -out certs/${cn}.crt -days 395 \
-CAkey private/ca.key -CA ca.crt -CAcreateserial \
-passin pass:”${ca-pswd}" \
-extfile <(cat <<EOF
basicConstraints = CA:false
subjectKeyIdentifier = hash
authorityKeyIdentifier = keyid,issuer
extendedKeyUsage = clientAuth
subjectAltName = DNS:${cn}
EOF
)

openssl pkcs12 -export -certfile ca.crt -in certs/${cn}.crt -inkey private/${cn}.key -out p12/${cn}.p12 -passout pass:${p12-pswd}

Email out

---------