[strongSwan] scepclient and EC pubkey support

Markus P. Beckhaus markus at beckhaus.com
Thu Jun 14 17:31:13 CEST 2018

Tobias, Jason,

thanks for your fast reply and precise explanation. Unfortunately, AD CS does not provide CMP or EST and given that SCEP originally only supported RSA I doubt that the AD CS NDES (SCEP) supports ECDSA anyway.

We will have to look for a different way to mass deploy (and renew) certificates, maybe the AD CS Certificate Enrollment Webservices.

Best Regards

Markus