[strongSwan] Need help on traslating "right"

Muhammad Yousuf Khan sirtcp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:48:38 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I am very new to strongswan. trying to stablish a connection b/w two sites.
i have the settings from remote site but i can not translate this in to
strongswan. thus i request you all to kindly help.

left =  2.2.2.2
leftsubnet  10.0.0.0/24
right = 3.3.3.3
rightsubnet = 10.1.1.0/24

Now here is the required setting from remote company using some other
device may be router or firewall.
here is the details.
============
Phase One
============

Authentication method : Shared key
encryption : Group14
Encryption Algorithm : AES-256
Hashing : SHA-1
lifetime : 86400 Seconds

===========
Phase two
===========
Encryption : ESP
Encryption Algorithm : AES-256
Authentication Algorithm : SHA-1
perfect forward secrecy : disabled
Lifetime 3600

can you guyz please help me creating this. i know about where to put the
secreat. but i can not translate the whole in to strongswan as there are
some different technical names for each option.
Moreover how can i troubleshoot the the configuration incase things does
not work

any help will be highly appreciate.

Thanks,
MYK