[strongSwan] Config check

Christian Salway christian.salway at naimuri.com
Fri Jul 20 15:00:15 CEST 2018

Can someone please confirm that this config makes sense. I want to use vici and only have eap-radius as the authentication with clients connecting with username/password MSCHAPv2.  It works but I don't want to install (or have installed) unnecessary modules.

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc \
  --enable-systemd --enable-swanctl \
  --disable-charon --disable-stroke --disable-scepclient \
  --enable-eap-identity --enable-eap-radius --enable-openssl

Kind regards,

Christian Salway
IT Consultant - Naimuri

T: +44 7463 331432