[strongSwan] How to exempt ips from local_ts on server?

Glen Huang heyhgl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:20:25 CET 2018

Hi,

I’m currently using 0.0.0.0/0 as local_ts on the server, I wonder if it’s possible to exempt some ips from it.

I searched the mailing list, and it seems I can create a passthrough connection and used the exempted ips as subnet, but if I’m not wrong, that should be specified in the client, which means I should use strongswan as the client. But in my case, I’m trying to connect via an iPhone. So I don’t have control over the client.

In this case is it still possible to protect all but some packets?

Regards,
Glen