[strongSwan] IPSec Configuration - IKEv1 with PFS

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Fri Jan 26 01:58:38 CET 2018

Hi,

conn %default is not a real conn. You need to define at least one. Just move all that stuff into some conn with an arbitrary name. E.g. "conn foo".
All other things: Check the UsableExamples[1] article on the wiki.

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/UsableExamples