[strongSwan] "signal of type SIGINT received. Shutting down" ?

Jafar Al-Gharaibeh jafar at atcorp.com
Thu Jan 25 19:25:07 CET 2018

On 1/25/2018 11:35 AM, Hoggins! wrote:
> I'm just trying to make sure that I'm able to fine select different
> types of traffic on outbound UDP 4500 (we use NAT-T), and right now it
> seems that I'm still also catching "data" packets.

If you set the DSCP bit for the IKE packets you should be able to use
that with "tc",  which I'm assuming you use for traffic shaping, to set
the priority high to get them through. You mentioned that you use

ikedscp=101110

Which should be all you need in strongSwan config. The other part is
getting  tc configuration right to make sure it does what you think it
does.  You don't need iptables rules.

--Jafar