[strongSwan] How to set some strongswan parameters for all connections at once?

Marian Kechlibar marian.kechlibar at circletech.net
Thu Jan 11 12:24:05 CET 2018

OK, so I set up an experimental VPN and started playing with it, as not
to break the production VPN.

CentOS uses swanctl as a lightweight controller, so ipsec.conf is not
really loaded.

I was able to set up DPD, Proposals etc. on a user-by-user basis, but
not globally.

Is there any way how to set something for all connections at once when
using swanctl?

Best regards

Marian Kechlibar
Prague, CZ