[strongSwan] OpenWRT. IPSec server

Sujoy sujoy.b at mindlogicx.com
Thu Jan 11 07:20:18 CET 2018

Hi Neon,

when I run "IPSec up tunnel". I get the below message.

scheduling reauthentication in 2905s
maximum IKE_SA lifetime 3445s
received TS_UNACCEPTABLE notify, no CHILD_SA built
failed to establish CHILD_SA, keeping IKE_SA
establishing connection 'tunnel' failed

Following is my client config file

     config setup
        charondebug="all"