[strongSwan] Strongswan equivalent of openvpn push-peer-info

flyingrhino flyingrhino at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jan 4 05:18:07 CET 2018

Thank Noel.

BTW, how does the attr/attr-sql plugin work? I tried to configure it and
failed.
A few days ago I sent the email "[strongSwan] Struggling to send custom
configuration payload	between peers" and I quoted the ipsec.conf and
strongswan.conf files I was using.
I got messages "Dec 29 15:16:37 asus303 charon: 10[CFG] handling (20000)
attribute failed"

Am I missing something there ?

Regards.